Author: #GamesMMORPG mmogames.com
Wild West Online is gearing up for a new patch but before they release the patch they wanted to let players know what changes they could expect. All of the changes in their 11 point list are based entirely on player feedback. So, if there’s something about the game that bothered you before it might have made the list. With that in mind let’s take a look at what they have in store for us.
- Each crafting blueprint now gives individual XP. You’re not getting much for cooking food, but you’re getting a lot for crafting guns.
- Crafting takes time now.
- Events now starting at random times, so no more hardcoded timer between events.
- We removed number that shows how many boxes left at Stagecoach from both map and UI. so only thing you’ll see is for how long events will be going. As soon as player takes last strong box, event will end. So as long as event displayed on the map – there’re boxes there but you don’t know how many of them there.
- While you’re in a “safe zone” near unlocked hideout cabin, you won’t be able to shoot.
- When you aim at horse and not rider aiming dot in TPS is yellow not red.
- When you sprinting on horse and open inventory or gun wheel horse switch to walk cycle and slows down.
- You can’t deal stamina damage to horse that belong to player from your faction.
- We’re adjusting amount of stamina taken from the horse when you shoot her. so it’ll take less bullets to slow down horse now.
- We’ve added Daily and Weekly specials – specially curated small set of cosmetic items that you will be able to buy with in game dollars to TN directly and not get them randomly from the garment bags.
- Mining gives you small XP each time you get nuggets, metal ore or rocks.
As you can see a lot of these changes are related to horses and crafting with a few other things mixed in. It will be interesting to see how these change the game once they’re introduced. The game just had a patch on April 2nd and it hasn’t been made clear yet when the next patch with all of these will be going live.
Source: Official Forums via MMORPG
The post Wild West Online Discusses Changes to the Game appeared first on MMOGames.com.